Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Intro

I made a new blog. This one. I think I'm going to write about gaming more. I decided to separate this from my normal blog. Here I can detail my rich gaming history, write reviews, comment on news stories and even detail my quest for platinums.

I went for a long time without one. I thought they were too difficult. That not being as young anymore I no longer had the skills or time to get one. Then I decided to try and get at least one just to say I did. I set my sights on Dante's Inferno. I did it and now I am obsessed. I hope it doesn't last long because it does take up huge chunks of my time that are better spent doing other adult things but it does make me feel better about myself, like I haven't lost it.




I have always been all-pro Nintendo but lately it seems they don't care about the hardcore gamer anymore. Not as much as they used to. They figured out there is more money to be made with a broad an audience as possible and I guess that's fine for them. They still throw us some delectable bones every once in a while but for the most part, bleh.

I'll use another post to detail my history just wanted to throw this intro out there so I could nail down what was going on and where I was coming from. ENJOY!!

1 comment: