Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wii Are Back In Business

I ended up having to pay $85 but my Wii is working (and sounding) fine again.

After I beat Super Mario Galaxy 2 I couldn't get it to boot anymore to collect the green stars. I was bummed but I didn't do anything until Metroid: Other M came in the mail. Brand new game and I couldn't play it. It was time to quit messing around and get something done. I packaged it up, wrote a letter describing the issue as they requested, stuck in the check and waited a few days until it was almost payday. My mom has FedEx pickup at her work so she took it and got it sent away.

I got an email fairly quickly after sending it and they said they were on it. Not a few days later I got another saying they had shipped it back. If there's one thing I can't complain about it's that they communicate well and work fast. The papers in the box they shipped it back in said they put a new motherboard in and a new disc drive. So far I have had no issues and I am super happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment